Sunday 9 March 2014

Everyday Make Up Look


I've never been one of those minimal make up girls who are comfortable wearing a bit of mascara, lipgloss and blusher and they're good to go! Maybe one day I'll feel able to that, but for now I need a bit more of a helping hand! Today I thought I'd share with you the make up I tend to wear on a day to day basis.



At the moment I don't use a primer as I just can't seem to find one that suits me! So I get straight in with my foundation - at the moment I am using Chanel's Perfection Lumiere (Boots £36.00) I buff this in using a Real Techniques buffing brush (from the 'Core Collection' £21.99 Boots) I then conceal under my eyes using the Collection 200 Lasting perfection concealer (£4.19 Boots) in medium. 


I then apply my NARS Laguna Bronzer (£27.00 Space NK) across my cheek bones with my Real Techniques Contour Brush (also from the Core Collection) followed by my Mac Blusher in 'Peaches' (£18.00 House of Fraser) and a small amount of my Topshop blush in 'Head Over Heels' (£7.00 Topshop) to the tops of my cheeks. 

I then focus on my eyes, I apply smashbox eyeshadow in 'custard' as a base from my blue eyes palette (Boots £32...see 2nd ever blog post!!) and then apply the two darkest shade from my MUA Heaven and Earth Pallette (Superdrug £4.00) (see left of picture) to the corners and crease of my eyelids. I blend all of this using a real techniques detailer brush (also in the core collection!)
To define my eyebrows I use the shade 'Sable',also from my Smashbox Blue Eyes Pallette.

Next, I apply a thin line of 'Collection Fast Stroke' eyeliner to my lash line, with a slightly thicker line at the end of the eye. I then apply my Rimmel Black waterproof eyeliner to the bottom of my lower eyelid. I follow this my adding Loreal False Lash Telescopic Mascara (£10.99 Boots) to both my top and bottom lashes to create a curl in the lashes. Once this has dried (I normally leave this till right at the very end) I add Loreal Miss Manga Volume Mascara (Boots £8.99) to add volume.


I then apply Maybelline Baby Lips in 'Peach Kiss' (Boots £2.99) to keep my lips smooth, I follow this by my Dior Addict Lipstick in 'Diorissme' (£24 Debenhams) and then add a coating of Loreal 6 Hour Glam Shine Lipgloss (£8.69 Boots) to finish.

To finish I apply my Rimmel 'Stay Matte' powder in the shade 'Pink Blossom (£3.99 Boots) using an Estee Lauder Kabuki Brush.




Do you have a favourite make up look or product? Let me know!

Zee x








No comments:

Post a Comment