Sunday 20 March 2016

Clinique Moisture Surge







I've decided to take it up a notch in my skincare regime, having been stressed, with anxiety levels being high as well as being dehydrated as usual (I'm working on it!) it was time to look into what I could do to inject some more moisture into it.

Step up, Clinque's 'Moisture Surge' range, I picked up the face spray and the moisturiser around six weeks ago and have been trailing them ever since. I use these products in the evening as this means I can hydrate my skin and repair it overnight. I will also be taking the face spray on holiday with me in May to refresh my skin in the sun.

I would throughly reccommend this range for someone with dry combination skin, although I am more on the combination/oily side and this still works well for me in my night time routine.


What skincare products are you loving at the moment?

Zoe x

No comments:

Post a Comment