Monday 25 April 2016

A little note...


Hello my lovely readers! 

I just thought I'd catch up with you all and fill you in with a few bits! 

Firstly I'll start by apologising for not posting in over a month. I've had a lot of personal issues going on and while this is no excuse I've always said that I won't force myself into posting as I think it comes across when the writer isn't inspired. 

Moving on to some good news though, I'm delighted to say that I've been chosen as a member on the blogger panel of Reading Fashion and Beauty Network. You can read more about them here. This will enable me to grow by readership and allow me to network with other individuals in this area, which is great as blogging can sometimes be quite isolating if it's just me and my laptop! 

I'm going on holiday in a couple of weeks so I hope to bring you a couple of outfits and travel posts as well as the usual beauty posts! 

 Hope you understand and here's too more interesting and consistent content! :) 

Much love! 

Zoe xx

No comments:

Post a Comment