Wednesday 29 June 2016

Loreal Mega Volume: Miss Hippy Mascara









When it comes to mascara for most people it is a general marmite love it or hate it situation. When it came to this mascara however, it is definitely a LOVE situation.

I love a good volume mascara but what can I say I'm demanding... I want great separation and lasting power... Not just a clumpy gloopy mess.

I must admit I haven't seen this advised very much by Loreal but picked it up when it was on offer in Boots last week. For £6.99 I wasn't expecting a massive difference but how wrong I was. My lashes feel lifted and didn't drop at all all day.

I had a little help beforehand with my Shu Uemera eyelash curlers but other than that this product worked really well all day.

Loreal Miss Hippie Mega Volume is £6.99 at Boots also available in waterproof.

Have you tried any new mascaras recently?
Let me know in the comments!

Zoe x

No comments:

Post a Comment