Monday 20 June 2016

Sanctuary Spa 'Cooling' Range



ooo I love a Sanctuary product me. I love their scent, how luxurious they feel and long they last on my skin. So when I noticed these in Boots recently it seemed rude not to pick them up :) and I'm glad to say they didn't disappoint. While some Sanctuary products are more of a relaxing pamper evening product these are more of a 'get up and go' product and perfect for summer with their 'cooling' properties...perfect!


Love love love this body sorbet, great for anyone who hates to apply the sticky body lotion on a hot day. This is more of a refreshing gel with a slight shimer rather than thick and sticky...those are much better for cold winter nights! Product is easy to squeeze out of the tube and for £7.00 for 200ml I'm not complaining! (also alway on 3 for 2!)



Perfect shower 'drench' great in the mornings when you quite frankly need the beauty equivalent of an alarm clock. As well as moisturising and 'cooling' without any intense 'tingle'.



and lastly the scrub! Ah I love this, perfectly buttery and moisturising this scrub isnt skimping on those all important bead for the weekly exfoliating crapIbetterfaketan situation (...is it just me?)

What are your favourite summer time shower routine products? 

Let me know in the comments!

Zoe x




No comments:

Post a Comment