Sunday 26 January 2014

Attempting To Save My Hair!




As I mentioned in my ‘Bed Head shampoo and conditioner’ post, I’ve coloured my hair an awful lot, and because of this I have very dry frizzy hair. Having exhausted every colour it is possible to be I’ve decided to keep it as natural as possible for now…because I desperately want to make it up to my hair and give it at least a bit more life and shine! So here are a few products that have helped me kick start my hair new ‘get healthy diet’!


Toni & Guy Nourish Reconstruction Mask 200ml £7.19


As soon as I read ‘Nourish’ and ‘Reconstruction’ I was instantly drawn to this hair mask. This creamy mask is left on for 5 minutes maximum (5 mins for hair mask 5 mins for face mask! Multi-tasking times!) and then washed off in the shower as normal. I definitely woke up with soft hair and after weekly use it did start to feel a lot better! The only critism I have of this product is that you should only use the tiniest amount…the first time I used this I almost put the whole tub of my hair…resulting in me waking up with my normally fluffy wavy curly hair - a greasy, dull mess! This was purely because I went overboard with the product and didn’t wash all of it out. So as long as you wash the product out thoroughly…you’ll have softer hair in no time!



Lee Stafford – Breaking Hair Treatment 200ml £10.99

I definitely saw instant results with this product, when I woke up in the morning my hair was softer and easy to manage. The instructions suggest that you use this product in between shampoo and conditioner and then leave for 5 minutes. It also suggests that you use the product every day until you start seeing results and then cut down to only using once a week. Although it is slightly more expensive than the Toni & Guy mask, I would still recommend the Lee Stafford Mask if you can only afford to buy one mask…make it this one!! Only critism is that I went through it pretty quickly! Proof is clearly in the product!




Herbal Essences Bee Strong Strengthening Cream 150ml £4.79
I absolutely love every product in the new Herbal Essences ‘Bee Strong’ range. I especially love this one because it involves no messing about – after washing your hair you simply spray the product in your hair and leave it… no rinsing no messing! It also smells absolutely delicious – something that I think expensive high end products tends to skip… and come on I can’t be the only one who buys shampoo and conditioner mostly because it smells good!

http://www.boots.com/en/Herbal-Essences-Bee-Strong-Leave-In-Conditioner-150ml_1330269/

This post is not sponsored and all opinions are 100% my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment