Monday 12 August 2013

'Smashbox Photo Op Eye Enhancing Palette For Blue Eyes'

Having only stepped into the world of premium make up brands recently, this is my first ever purchase of anything from the brand 'Smashbox' and I definitely wasn't disappointed! 


Sometimes It's hard to establish what looks good on you and what just doesn't suit you, believe me I've been there! No matter how much I want a nude lip or blue eyeshadow to work for me, it just doesn't and sometimes we just have to accept this!



Therefore having a palette that does all the work for you - a professionally hand picked array of colours specifically for your eye colour, is just what I needed and I'm sure many of you like the idea of this too!



The colours are beautifully pigmented and are easy to blend, it also comes with a guide on the back as to which colours would go well with each other as well as a smokey and neutral option. The palettes also come in shades for Hazel eyes and brown eyes too!



The palette is £32 in Boots, which is slightly on the pricey side for six colours, however if you added six shadows to a MAC palette it would cost a lot more than £32 and the Smashbox shades are very wearable. 



Take a look for yourself :)









Thanks for reading!



Zee x


No comments:

Post a Comment