Sunday 2 March 2014

Short and Sweet.

Although I am an incredibly girly girl there is one thing that somehow I’ve never been able to look after… my nails. For as long as I can remember they’ve been round, thin and incredibly short. I seem to always get them caught in something and it all ends in me pulling and picking (gross!) at them until they are extremely short. Therefore I have come to realise although I may never have beautiful long nails, I can still paint them in some pretty colours… after all life is far too short!



Here are some of my favourite BarryM shades for short nails.




Barry M Nail Paint in 'Bright Pink'




Barry M Nail Paint in 'Peach Melba'


Barry M Hi Shine Gel Effect Nail Polish in 'Blueberry'


Barry M Hi Shine Gel Effect Nail Polish in 'Lychee'

Thanks for reading!

Zee x

No comments:

Post a Comment