Sunday 26 October 2014

Products I'm loving: TIGI Bedhead 'Masterpiece' Hairspray




If you've read the blog since the start, you'll know that I love TIGI products. In fact, one of my first blog posts reviewed the shampoo and conditioner.

For someone who constantly has frizzy curly/wavy hair that doesnt know what to do with itself this is perfect. Hairspray hasn't always been a staple for my hair, I've tried serums, oils and various gels and sprays. All of which left my hair in a sticky, greasy crunchy mess. However, I have to say this product is completely different, a light spray keeps your hair in place but with a quick brush through it disappears, none of that crunchy dry feeling you get with the usual maximum hold hairsprays. I also have to say that this product smells absolutely delicious!!! 

For £12.55 (FeelUnique) it is rather pricey for a hairspray, but rather a large can and an incredible product!

Whats your favourite hair product?

Zee x

P.s Big thank you to Ellie of Lovegrove Hair Studios for introducing me to this product! Best hair dresser ever!!

No comments:

Post a Comment