Tuesday 10 March 2015

Rimmel Match Perfection Concealer



First of all I have to apologise for not posting recently - went to Barcelona for the weekend and then the next weekend I came down with a bug! 
If you buy one beauty product this month this should be it!
I bought this on a spontaneous give-me-some-under-eye-concealer-now trip, I needed to conceal about a months worth of late nights and a couple of days of illness.  
So I headed to Boots and pick up this tube of (Match) Perfection.
 It claims to adapt to skin tone and acts as a 2 in 1 concealer and highlighter and I agree it does do this.
 I was sick of the massive bags under my eyes and this concealed them almost instantly without being too heavy causing creasing in the area. 
The tube is perfect to squeeze out as much product as you need and has a brush applicator making it the perfect product!

Rimmel Match Perfection Concealer £5.99 Boots 

What's your favourite under eye concealer?

Zoe x





No comments:

Post a Comment