Monday 4 May 2015

Bank Holiday Beauty

 

Happy bank holiday everyone! I don't know about you but I've had an absolutely manic weekend, including cocktails, late nights and sunny walks! Thank goodness for a Monday recovery evening before I'm back to work tomorrow. 

After my usual cleansers and serums to get my skin back to its slightly better self I'm applying this Origins 'Drink Up' Intensive mask before I go to bed to restore some hydration into my face. I'll leave this overnight and wash it off in the morning and my skin appears plumper and definitely more hydrated. This is one of my old faithful products and always makes me feel better in the morning and ready to face the real world again! 

Origins 'Drink Up' mask is £23 but if you're short on time they also have a 10 minute mask... Perfect! 

Have a lovely week! 

Zoe xox

No comments:

Post a Comment