Tuesday 19 January 2016

10 Things Tuesday: 10 Beauty Things I should do but don't.


1. Moisturising my body everyday. I know I should. I moisturise my face every morning and night without fail. However, when it comes to the point when I'm getting out of the shower, I don't wanna get cold!!

2. Rinse your conditioner out with cold water. This is apparently to make it shine more. I try to do this but again soo cold! Why have a nice warm shower, when you're just going to get cold rinsing your hair out!

3. Hand Cream... I know I should...but I don't everyday. I'll pay for it when I have wrinkly dry hands!

4. Water - We must all admit that we don't drink enough water. I know I definitely don't. On a good day I can manage about 4 glasses...but that's on a good day! (New Years Resolution,,,Drink More Water!)

5. Exfoliate. Enough said.

6. Eye cream...Its the one thing that if I'm tired I'll skip. Which is very bad considering my lack of sleep!

7. Not washing make up brushes, should be once a week...more like once a month. Eek! Time to get the shampoo and warm water out!

8. Body brushing - again standing around in the bathroom brushing away at my dry skin...I'm gonna pass.

9. Throwing away old make up - I'm a make up hoarder! (see up top for a helpful guide!)

10. Taking make up off properly, I should double cleanse but sometimes I don't...eek!

Hope you liked hearing from me on a Tuesday this week! 
Love
Zoe x

No comments:

Post a Comment