Tuesday 2 February 2016

Cleanse, Cleanse, Cleanse



]



I trying to keep myself to a bit of a budget this year so I decided to check out some cheap alternatives to my usual favourite high end brands. This micellar water was on offer at Boots at the time so I thoughts why not give it a go?!

I will always favour Garnier for products like my favourite Garnier Body Repair body lotion but I must admit I'd never ventured into their skincare offerings.

I chose the Micellar water for Combination and Sensitive skin as I my skin tends to flare up at the slightest change in my routine. I apply a couple of drops to some cotton wool and swipe over my face and eye make up. At the moment I don't wear waterproof mascara, so I can't say how much it will remove if you do but I was actually pleasantly suuprised with how little product I needed to use and how soft it made my skin feel. I was expecting it to help remove make up but this was an added bonus! I go in with a cleansing milk or gel as my second cleanse to remove every trace of make up before carrying on with the rest of my routine.


Have you tried any new beauty products recently? Let me know in the comments!

Love,

Zoe x

No comments:

Post a Comment