Tuesday 16 August 2016

Concealers: First Impressions








I picked up this concealer as a change from my normal go to concealers of Maybelline Fit Me or Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection and I have to say I will definitely be purchasing it again. The product definitely lives up to it's name as the colour and product most definitely does 'stay'. I would say this is a medium to high coverage and as a good 8 hours wear. I was so surprised to see it lasting the whole of my working day through air conditioning and very hot offices! The only downside to this concealer is the shade range - The shade selection consists of 4/5 shades, this isn't too much of a problem for me as I am always the lighter shade however I can see it being a problem for darker skins!





I bought this as I fancied trying something different to my Rimmel Match Perfection concealer, which I have stayed faithful to for quite a while as it is great at hiding dark circles. However, I love this Bourjois one just as much, and in fact perhaps a bit more as it has a pink tone to it which helps to enhance and cancel out those dark circles!



What are your favourite concealers? Let me know!


Zoe x

No comments:

Post a Comment