Sunday 5 January 2014




TIGI - Bed Head
 Recharge Shampoo and Conditioner

As a person who constantly changes their mind, especially when it comes to my hair. You can imagine how much I've put my poor hair though. I'm pretty sure I've been every hair colour its possible to be and never for very long either! My natural colour is a mousy brown, however, my hair has been: Black, Red, Blonde... and even purple! So it was about time I started looking after it properly and this started by purchasing some TIGI shampoo and conditioner.

Having never treated myself to any high end hair care products I wasn't sure what to expect. After consulting my hairdresser on which of the products in TIGI’s collection would be appropriate for my hair, I settled on the ‘Recharge’ set.
The ‘Recharge’ collection claims to offer ‘High-Octane Shine for Dull, Lifeless Hair’ and after a week of using both the shampoo and conditioner this definitely became apparent. My dry, mistreated hair became softer, shiner and less coarse. I also noticed that I could go a couple of days longer before I felt the need to wash my hair because it had become greasy.  
Both the shampoo and conditioner are rich in anti-oxidants and vitamins which just enhances the shine quality more!
I bought the large 750ml bottles and they are still not even close to being empty…despite buying them at least six months ago!
Good Work TIGI!
TIGI Bed Head Recharge Shampoo & Conditioner Tween Duo 750ml are currently £20.96 at FeelUnique.com




No comments:

Post a Comment