Sunday 20 July 2014

Bare Minerals 'The First Resort' Collection...



Oh my godness me, having only just jumped onto the bare minerals bandwagon, I was more than a little impress with this summery collection!
I never really thought that I would step out of my liquid foundation shelter, I guess I always thought that liquid would cover, powder would not...how wrong I was!

One of BareMinerals slogans is: 'More coverage, less make up' and this is one of the reasons this pulled me towards BareMinerals. In a world of Mac, Estee Lauder and Dior (which don't get me wrong I love) it was nice to see the word 'less' in a make up advert.

 Lets get on to the product!

At £32.00 for 3 products my over exited beauty brain was already doing a hop, skip and a jump!
This was no time to let her down!

Marvelous Moxie Lipgloss in 'Party Starter'

Wow, this was the perfect way to take me out of my heavy lipstick obsession and into a light peachy lipgloss for summer. This beautiful product stays for h-o-u-r-s and even when it starts to come off it still leaves a beautiful colour and does not dry in a 'bitty' way. It also makes my lips look super plump Angelina Jolie style which is perfect as my lips are rather thin! This shade would also look perfect on a pale skin and darker skin...a great all rounder!

'READY Colour boost' with light stroke fan brush.

I normally have a massive fear of bronzers as they tend to make my pale skin look either orange or muddy. I was pleasantly suprised by this one though as it gave me a glow and a bit of colour without being orange or muddy as thought...perfect! The pallette is made up of 3 different bare minerals shades 'The High Dive' and 'The Big Splash' from their READY collection as well as a luminizer from the same range called 'The Long Weekend'.

Have you tried BareMinerals before? What are your favourite products?
Let me know in the comments!

Till next time,

Zee x

(Big apology for blog posts being few and far between, all I can do is hang my head in shame and say I've been very busy! I'm back now and ready to blog my socks off!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment