Sunday 27 July 2014

Summer Accessories...


I always struggle with summer accessories, my staple black bag and black shoes just doesn't seem right when it's beautiful outside. That's why on a recent shopping trip I opted for more subtle shades to add to my summer wardrobe.

Brown Shopper Bag

I bought this bag in H&M in London and as soon as I'd paid for it, it was on my shoulder ready to use! I love the colour and how spacious it is. It also came with a little bag attached to the inside, which conveniently fits my make up in, perfect! I think it is amazing quality and I would happily pay more for it, so it was an absolute steal at £15!

£15 - H&M


Metallic Back Shoes

This style of shoe is hot right now for Spring/Summer 14. Perfect for a smart/casual work outfit, and another perk the pastel colour makes legs look longer! Perfect with dresses and beautiful with tailored trousers for that practical but feminine look.

£27 - Accessorize



Plait Thong Sandals

Simple but so versatile! These are extremely comfortable and great to just slip on! I went for the gold toned ones as that way they will go with all colours! At £17 they are quite expensive for simple flip-flop style sandals however they are very good quality so I was happy to pay this much for them!

£17 - Accessorize


What are your favourite accessories for Spring/Summer?
Let me know in the comments!

Zee x

No comments:

Post a Comment